Situated at the iconic intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, the W Hollywood is as glamorous and upbeat as Hollywood itself. This stunning 4.5 star hotel offers contemporary design, stunning multimedia installations and a bold color scheme throughout. The first and largest LEED-certified property in Los Angeles, W Hollywood has an environmental conscience, superb location, modern design, stunning views and upscale services, making it the ideal platform from which to explore Hollywood.
A laid back scene and lush surroundings make the W Hollywood’s, WET the ultimate Hollywood hangout. Guests can lounge in the warm California sun or cool off in the 25-yard lap pool at this rooftop oasis. Those looking to revitalize, can enjoy Bliss Spa at W Hollywood. Offering 6,000 square feet and a full range of treatments, Bliss Spa is the ultimate retreat. Health and well-being is a focus of the W Hollywood and guests are provided with everything they need to maintain their wellness regimes. State-of-the-art equipment and convenient 24-hour access make SWEAT® Fitness Center the perfect place to enjoy a workout.
The W Hollywood California offers unparalleled dining and nightlife options. One of Hollywood’s most raved about social venues, Drai’s Hollywood offers a steakhouse menu and red carpet service. Visit Delphine Brasserie for Chef Sascha Lyons’ interpretation of classic and modern French cuisine or enjoy scrumptious snacks, quirky cocktails and DJ-spun tunes in the W Living Room. Step into the scene or kick back and relax, guests are invited to take in a film on the big screen at the outdoor screening area, Station Hollywood.
Hollywood glamour in the heart of Tinseltown
• Located on legendary Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, at the epicenter of Hollywood
• U.S. Green Building Council, NC Silver Certification
• Complimentary SWEAT® Fitness Center, open 24 hours
• 6,000 square foot Bliss Spa
• The Store, featuring chic fashions, media and signature W products
Guests feel more like A-list residents than visitors
A fresh modern vibe is offered throughout the 12 floors and 305 suites and rooms at the W Hollywood. Clean lines, contemporary furnishings and state-of-the-art technology offer guests a Hollywood experience that is both memorable and comfortable.
Stay in the entertainment capital of the world at the W Hollywood
Book a Wonderful, Spectacular or Fabulous Room or reserve one of the stunning Fantastic or Wow Suites and enjoy the grandeur of the W Hollywood.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at the famous intersection of Hollywood and Vine, (with the valet entrance on Argyle Avenue and the pedestrian entrance on Hollywood Blvd.) in the entertainment capital of the world’s epicenter.
- Just steps from many famous landmarks including the Hollywood Bowl, Capital Records Building, Pantages Theater, Kodak Theatre, Arclight Cinemas, and Grauman’s Chinese Theater with a spectacular view of the Hollywood sign.
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 16.5 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 15 - 20 minutes driving time (approximately 8 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
6250 Hollywood Boulevard