At the iconic intersection of Hollywood and Vine lies The Redbury, the newest addition to the award-winning sbe Hotel Collection. On Vine Street, valets prepare to usher guests into the hotel. Upon entering, unsuspecting guests quickly realize that this is not your ordinary trendy Los Angeles hotel, but one that offers a style all its own. The hotel’s interior design evokes Old Hollywood but weaves elements of Morocco, France and Egypt into an overall exotic but homey look. Named to Travel + Leisure’s It List 2011 for “Best New Hotels Around the Globe”, the 4.5 star Redbury is a boutique hotel offering exceptional service, eclectic décor and a location that is second to none.
Curated by Creative Director and renowned photographer, Matthew Rolston in collaboration with sbe Founder and CEO, Sam Nazarian, The Redbury Hotel offers an escape into a colorful and enchanting world of luxury. With a focus on creative, business, and leisure travelers with an admiration for the arts, music, fashion and entertainment, each guest flat offers a playful retro touches creating an inviting and welcoming atmosphere.
The Redbury Hotel offers signature dining at the acclaimed Cleo, part of sbe’s award-winning restaurant collection. Named after the Egyptian queen, diners at Cleo agree that Executive Chef Daniel Elmaleh’s creations are fit for royalty. Offering a fresh, diverse and appealing menu, Cleo is featuring Middle Eastern cuisine infused with Mediterranean flavors – respectively a new and different venue on the Hollywood scene.
Prepare for an engaging hospitality experience
• Located in the hub of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street
• Home to Hollywood’s popular Cleo Restaurant
• In-flat spa services available from Ciel Spa
• MyRedbury App, allows guests to request special amenities, order meals or receive wake-up calls through a smartphone or web browser
Whimsical design and vintage touches
An old world art collection including hand drawn illustrations and oil paintings along with vintage rock and roll posters, Persian rugs and paisley patterned throw pillows create an upbeat atmosphere in each spacious flat at The Redbury. Every one of the 57 flats also offers guests a private balcony with views of the vibrant Hollywood area, floor-to-ceiling windows, washer/dryer units and European-style kitchens. Whether staying for one night or one week, guests have every luxury accounted for.
Inspired design and luxury amenities
For a unique experience in one of Hollywood’s newest boutique hotels, call now to book The Redbury Hotel in Hollywood.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated at the iconic convergence of Hollywood & Vine, The Redbury is set in the center of Hollywood, overlooking historic buildings such as The Pantages Theater and Capital Records
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 16 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 15 - 20 minutes driving time (approximately 8 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
1717 Vine Street
Los Angeles, California