The newly renovated Sunset Tower LA, originally built in 1929, is a famous landmark luxury hotel on Sunset Strip providing a blend of old world charm paired with modern conveniences. A Hollywood mainstay, the 4.5 star Sunset Tower Hotel LA has continued to provide highly polished service, a glamorous atmosphere and Oscar-worthy amenities since the moment it first opened its doors. Former residents of this elegant Art Deco style building include the likes of Marilyn Monroe, John Wayne, Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor, to name just a few.
With a large heated pool and breathtaking views of Hollywood, the tranquil pool deck at the Sunset Tower LA is the perfect place to enjoy a few libations with friends or simply lay back and bask in the California sun. Inspired by early Hollywood, The Tower Bar is a chic and cozy meeting place; enjoy an intimate cocktail and innovative cuisine or visit The Terrace, an indoor/outdoor area with sweeping views of Hollywood.
The Hollywood Sunset Tower Hotel is home to one of the finest beauty retreats in Los Angeles, Argyle Salon & Spa. A full-service salon and spa, Argyle offers both classic and innovative services to Hollywood’s elite. Guests and locals alike can choose from a wide array of customized facials or tension-relieving massages, relax in the Hammam Turkish baths or treat their mane to an acclaimed Brazilian Blowout.
Classic luxury and modern convenience
• Located on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood near all the major Hollywood attractions
• A Sunset Boulevard mainstay since 1929
• Appeared in numerous films including The Italian Job, Get Shorty, The Player and Strange Day
• Outdoor heated pool and sundeck with sweeping views of Los Angeles
• 9,000 square foot Argyle Salon & Spa
• 1,000 square foot complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel pampering pets with mini-Sunset Tower beds, bowls, and treats
Subtly Art Deco with classic sophistication
As guests step inside their room at the Hollywood Sunset Tower, they are swept back to the roaring 20s when Bugsy Siegal conducted business and Marilyn Monroe was a rising star. Classic and comfortable décor mixes with modern technology to create an atmosphere that complements the best of the past and present. Custom furnishings, iPod docking stations and complimentary wireless internet are just some of the luxuries that await at the stunning Sunset Tower LA.
Stay at the Sunset Tower LA and experience old Hollywood glamour
Featuring one of Los Angeles’ best spas, a peaceful pool deck and unparalleled attention to detail and service, the Sunset Tower Hotel is irrefutably one of Hollywood’s best luxury hotels. Stay amongst the stars; call now for Sunset Tower LA Hotel rates and reservations.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated right in between posch Beverly Hills and downtown Los Angeles on the world famous Sunset Boulevard
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 11 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
8358 W. Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, California