Mondrian Los Angeles
Inspired by the Californian lifestyle and blended with the enchantment and glamour of the surrounding neighborhood, Mondrian Los Angeles is a quintessential Hollywood experience. Traverse through the thirty-foot high mahogany doors of the Mondrian on Sunset Boulevard and you are welcomed with a Hollywood meets beach ambience. The lobby features light blonde wood floors, sheer white curtains and gleaming glass walls, effortlessly transporting the indoors out and the outdoors in. Mondrian LA, a Morgans hotel, stays true to the Morgans Hotel Group brand with trendy rooms and public spaces, magical design elements and playful amenities. Perched on top of a hill on Sunset Boulevard with views overlooking downtown Los Angeles, the 4 star Mondrian Hotel occupies an ideal location from which to discover all the magic of Los Angeles.
The Mondrian Hotel Hollywood boasts a stunning pool deck, perfect for lounging and sunning during the day with colorful potted flowers, blooming vines and oversized trees. By night, hundreds of lanterns are lit casting a romantic glow and transforming this space into a magical hideaway. Acting as the perfect backdrop, panoramic views of the city from the pool deck are breathtaking, day or night.
Three distinct dining/drink destinations are available at this Hollywood luxury hotel: Asia de Cuba, ADCB and the popular Skybar. Fusion cuisine, Latin beats and designed by Philippe Starck, Asia de Cuba remains one of Hollywood’s hottest restaurants. In the lobby, ADCB serves anxious patrons innovative sushi, sake and perfectly-crafted cocktails nightly. A nightlife hotspot since it opened, Skybar at the Mondrian LA is an open-air luxury lounge set above the pool and outdoor living room that offers the illusion of floating in the clouds high above the Sunset Strip. Some say that you haven’t really experienced Los Angeles until you have visited Skybar.
Described as a surreal “Wonderland” experience
• Located on the world-famous Sunset Boulevard
• Rejuvenated in 2008 by visionary designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz
• Sundeck and pool featuring soothing underwater music with sweeping views of downtown Los Angeles
• Skybar, Los Angeles’ premier luxury lounge with city views
• Asia de Cuba, an indoor/outdoor venue with a strong celebrity clientele
• Complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center, open 24 hours
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Modern, magical décor with inspired luxuries
Custom designed furniture, floor-to-ceiling windows, sustainable bamboo floors and breathtaking views over the Hollywood Hills, beautiful pool deck or Sunset Strip create a uniquely fresh and comfortable environment. The hotel’s whimsical décor continues in its accommodations where a wide range of suite and room options are available. Whether staying in a Standard Room or the Mondrian Balcony Suite overlooking the Sunset Strip, luxury and comfort is ever-present at the Mondrian Hotel Los Angeles.
Stay at the Mondrian LA and be swept away to a world of fantasy
Allow yourself to be transported to a place where relaxed, casual living and a sense of magic and glamour blend, creating a hotel experience unlike any other. For the best room rates at the Los Angeles Mondrian, call now!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated on top of a hill on Sunset Boulevard, overlooking downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills
- Centrally located in the heart of West Hollywood, convenient to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Burbank, and the downtown Los Angeles Business district
- Walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, shopping, and theater
- 30 - 35 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 11 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
8440 W. Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, California