Loews Hollywood offers a modern stylish setting and a prime location near Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Overlooking Hollywood and providing the utmost in convenience and comfort, the 4 star Loews Hollywood Hotel and Spa is adjacent to the Hollywood and Highland retail/entertainment complex. Neighbor to trendy boutiques, award-winning restaurants and the Kodak Theater - home of the annual Academy Awards® ceremonies – the Loews Hollywood Hotel and Spa is the perfect base camp to explore all that this movie-making region has to offer.
A sophisticated luxury hotel, Loews Hollywood offers recreational facilities that will keep guests entertained whether staying for a quick visit or long-term stay. Enjoy the 5th floor outdoor pool deck, a hidden oasis in the center of the city. The pool deck is the perfect place to hide away and enjoy the California sun or gaze out at the iconic city beyond. Revitalize your mind, body and soul at the state-of-the-art Spa Exhale. Guests that book a spa treatment also have full use of the spa facilities, steam rooms and rooftop pool. Travelers concerned with health and wellness can enjoy 24-hour complimentary access to the fitness room.
Eat like an A-lister at Preston's, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an eclectic Californian menu and a coastal attitude. Guests that have early morning business meetings do not have to forgo their morning coffee; located in the Loews Hollywood lobby, Cafe Fama features specialty coffee and espresso, pastries and to-go breakfast and lunch items.
Premium facilities and a superior location
• Prime location one block from Hollywood Boulevard and the Kodak and Grauman’s Chinese Theaters
• Sparkling rooftop pool and deck
• Spa Luce, featuring rejuvenating skin care, body and massage therapies
• Complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours
• 120,000 square feet of versatile meeting space
Well-appointed, spacious luxury accommodations
Each suite and room at the Loews Hollywood features an abundance of space, iPod docking stations and modern, understated décor. Enjoy a Deluxe Room or elevate your stay in a Suite featuring panoramic Los Angeles views.
At the center of all the glamour and excitement of Hollywood
For a central location and unparalleled luxury, call to book the Loews Hollywood Hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Adjoining the legendary Hollywood & Highland Center, home to Dolby Theatre, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and more
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 15 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 20 - 25 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
1755 North Highland Avenue