Hollywood’s only historic hotel still in operation today, the Roosevelt Hotel LA has been a Hollywood mainstay since 1927. The very first location to host the Academy Awards in 1929, the 4 star Roosevelt Hollywood was recently rejuvenated by designer Dodd Mitchell and has continued to plan for the future while holding on to the best of its illustrious past. Visit the hotel where Marilyn Monroe once resided, step across the street onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame; old Hollywood meets new Hollywood at the Spanish-style Roosevelt Hotel LA.
Named in honor of President Theodore Roosevelt, the Roosevelt Hotel Hollywood offers some of the best dining, nightlife and recreational facilities in Los Angeles. Legendary Tropicana Bar is a casual poolside dining retreat for the elite; Teddy’s is famous for celebrity-sightings; 25 Degrees is the hotel’s famed milkshake, burger and fries joint; Library Bar is a unique hideaway located off the historic lobby and offers an unusual cocktail menu; and The Spare Room is a modern day gaming parlor featuring two vintage bowling lanes, eclectic décor and drink and food specials to tantalize the taste buds. Public Kitchen and Bar features a sophisticated atmosphere, eclectic American cuisine and exemplary service.
The Roosevelt, a luxury hotel on Hollywood Boulevard offers a stunning junior Olympic-sized pool and rooftop deck. Lounge on one of the deck chairs or in a private cabana and marvel at the unique underwater mural by world famous artist David Hockney.
A Thompson hotel swathed in history and elegance
• Located across from Grauman’s Chinese Theater, steps from Hollywood’s best shopping, dining, and nightlife
• Expansive outdoor heated Olympic-sized swimming pool with poolside cabanas
• Home to Teddy’s and Tropicana Bar, two of Hollywood’s most famous hotspots
• Complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Classic design meets contemporary conveniences
Suites and rooms feature chocolate and creamy white hues creating a bold yet soothing environment. 400 thread count custom-made Sferra linens, bathroom amenities by Kiehl’s, iPod docking stations and mini bars full of Dean & Deluca items are just some of the comforts that the Roosevelt Hotel LA provides. Surrounding the famous Tropicana pool, Cabana Rooms and Suites are reminiscent of a jet setter’s retreat to Florida in the 1950’s and offer an elevated luxury experience.
Stay at a Hollywood icon; stay at the Roosevelt Hotel LA
With a storied past, large pool, and ideal location right on Hollywood Boulevard, the Roosevelt Hotel LA is the quintessential Hollywood luxury hotel. Call for rates and reservations now!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated directly on Hollywood Boulevard
- Looks out over the most-visited stretch of Hollywood Boulevard, facing Grauman’s Chinese Theater
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 15 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 20 - 25 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
7000 Hollywood Boulevard