Distinctly Hollywood with a residential ambience, the Chamberlain West Hollywood is the perfect fusion of style and comfort, convenience and class. Originally an apartment complex, the property completed an extensive renovation in 2004 and in May 2005, it emerged as Chamberlain West Hollywood. Nestled on a tranquil, tree-lined street two blocks from the Sunset Strip, Chamberlain West Hollywood is moments from all Hollywood business centers and convenient to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Burbank Airport (BUR). Every traveler whether in town for business, sight-seeing, shopping or nightlife, will find comfort at this luxury oasis in West Hollywood.
Every guest has different needs, and the Chamberlain West Hollywood seeks to accommodate all guests. Relaxation is found in the rooftop pool area with dramatic city views. Gaze out at the city beyond or bask in the California sun at the 4 star Chamberlain West Hollywood. Fitness enthusiasts can rest assured that their health regime will not be sacrificed; the Hotel Chamberlain West Hollywood offers guests complimentary access to their 24-hour fitness facility.
The culinary connoisseur will be at home at the Chamberlain West Hollywood. A hidden gem, Bistro at Chamberlain offers a serene environment, 20-foot floor-to-ceiling windows and innovative European-infused American and Californian dishes from Chef Emilio Noselolt. Bistro offers the ideal setting for an intimate gathering with friends, a romantic dinner or an informal meeting.
A contemporary boutique hotel steps from the Sunset Strip
• Newly renovated (Spring 2010) all-suite luxury hotel in the heart of West Hollywood
• All suites are equipped with a balcony and gas fireplace
• Rooftop deck with a heated pool, cabanas and gourmet poolside fare
• In-room massage and spa services offered 24 hours
• Bistro Restaurant and Bar, a intimate hideaway with a vibrant menu
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Your own private home in West Hollywood
Intimate residential touches evoke a home away from home ambience. Innovative and glamorous furniture, modern technology, as well as private balconies and fireplaces are offered in all of the 114 suites in this boutique luxury hotel. A welcome retreat from the city, enjoy a quiet evening by the fireplace, a good night’s sleep wrapped in Sferra bed linens and a private balcony overlooking the sights of the streets below. Newly renovated bathrooms feature a unique blend of Negro Marquina, St. Laurent and Carerra marble throughout.
Retreat to sophistication at the Chamberlain West Hollywood
The Chamberlain Hotel is a well-executed vision of 1970’s and 1980’s-era glamour seamlessly blended with modern touches. Feel right at home at Chamberlain West Hollywood. Call now for the best room rates at this Los Angeles luxury hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Ensconced in a neighborhood pocket of West Hollywood just steps from the Sunset Strip and Santa Monica Boulevard
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 12.5 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 12 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
1000 Westmount Drive
West Hollywood, California